IT Business Services – Software as a Service
Services provided related to all applications that are not hosted at Furman.
Requires approval of CIO, Associate Vice President for Finance and vice president in the area licensing the software.
How to Request Service
Contact the IT Service Center (864.294.3277 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Support service available during normal business hours 8:30 to 4:30 except for university holidays and university shut down days.
There are no charges for this service.
Shared Business Services
- Connectivity to the internet
- Data extraction from Furman hosted systems for import where applicable
- File transfer support from Furman systems to licensed system where applicable
- Vendor provide file formats
- Vendor provides file transfer parameters
- Functioning infrastructure and network
- Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean
- Vice President for Development
- Vice President and Director of Athletics
- Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Vice President of Finance and Administration
- Vice President for University Communications
- Vice President for Student Life
- Completed work requests
- Consulting support
- Resolve 90% of trouble calls within 5 hours from when notified of problem or escalated to vendor within that time
- Create new data extraction with one month of receive approved contract and file layout
- Create new file transfer within 1 week of completing data extraction