Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
To connect your Chromebook to FU-Students wireless
- Click the network icon in the lower-right corner of your screen.
- Select your network status from the menu that appears.
- Make sure Wi-Fi usage is enabled, which will allow your Chromebook to detect nearby networks.
- Detected networks automatically show up in the menu. Click on the FU-Students network.
- Enter your Furman NetID (username) and password when prompted.
- You may be prompted to accept a security certificate. Please accept this certificate.
- After connecting to FU-Students, open internet browser.
- Open internet site such as cnn.com which should re-direct you to the Furman Network Registration page
- Complete the registration form and press Download
- Disconnect from FU-Students wireless and reconnect. You should now be able to use the Furman wireless system on your Chromebook.