Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Dialing Instructions for Faculty and Staff
- Dial the 4-digit extension number
- Dial 9, followed by the 7-digit telephone number
- Toll Free Long Distance calls (area codes 800, 888, 877, etc.)
- Dial 9, followed by 1 and the area code and number
Long Distance (Toll) calls:
- Dial 9, then 1, followed by the area code and number
- Check with your department chair or supervisor to see if the department will permit personal calls to be charged to your authorization code. If so, you are responsible for reimbursing your department for the cost of these calls.
- If your department does not allow personal calls to be charged in this manner, or if you prefer to use a personal calling card or credit card, or call collect, view the student dialing instructions.
- Dial 9, 011, country code and number, then long distance code