Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Connect your Windows phone to FU-Students wireless
- On Start, flick left to the App list, and then tap Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that Wi-Fi networking is set to On. This ensures that your phone is actively searching for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Detected networks should automatically show in the menu. Click on the FU-Students network.
- Enter your Furman NetID (username) and password when prompted.
- You may be prompted to accept a security certificate. Please accept this certificate.
- After connecting to FU-Students, open an internet browser.
- Open internet site such as cnn.com which should re-direct you to the Furman Network Registration page
- Complete the registration form and press Download
- Disconnect from FU-Students wireless and reconnect. You should now be able to use the Furman wireless system on your Windows phone.