Child pages
  • Multimedia Equipment for Loan
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Where can I go to check out a camcorder?  Both Service Center (x3277) and CTL have camcorders and other equipment too!

Students requesting camcorders from the Service Center must have a faculty sponsor make the request. Not only camcorders but portable LCD projectors, screens, microphones, GPS devices, and other multimedia equipment is available for loan.  Requests must be made 24 hours in advance.

Visit the site or email for more information on making requests and the equipment available for loan.