- Fall, Spring and MayX courses are created two months prior to beginning of term (for all courses listed in Colleague/ERP).
If you do not see your course in Moodle, check Colleague/ERP. If it is not listed in Colleague/ERP, contact the Registrar's office before contacting the Service Center.
- Fall, Spring and MayX courses are populated 5 days before the start of term and updated daily through Drop/Add. Changes to enrollment will be reflected in Moodle the day after the change is made by Registrar.
- Summer Session course rosters are populated along with MayX courses and updated for 2 weeks.
- If a student reports they do not have access to your course:
- Check Colleague/ERP roster. Students are enrolled in Moodle the day after the change is made in the Registrar's office (the change must be made in Colleague first).
- If you see the student listed in Colleague/ERP but not Moodle, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with course number and student name.