User Network Storage Management
Provides a service to maintain and support infrastructure digital storage assets used to underpin IT and business services.
Faculty, staff and students are eligible for this service.
How to Request Service
- Approved work Requests
- Escalated Incidents or Problems from the IT Service Center
There are no charges for this service.
Systems and Networks
- Plan, install, configure and test storage infrastructure components and connectivity.
- Redundant, replicated, secure network storage space for end-users
- Storage snapshots for self-service recoveries
- Storage quota management
- Enterprise appropriate storage permissions access rights
- Consultation and storage recommendations for special needs and projects
- Shared storage areas
- Encrypted enterprise storage for special compliance requirements
- Cloud Storage solutions with generous limits for touch devices, browsers, multi-form-factor and multi-platform use
- Data Backup and Retention Policies for enterprise storage
VP Customer VP
for Finance & Vice President of Finance and Administration
- Satisfied Work Requests
- Consulting and Support
- 8 hour response target time for internal network storage access issues. Cloud storage services subject to vendor SLA.