IT Business Services - Financial Aid
This service provides for accurate and reliable processing of Financial Aid transactions.
Access must be approved by Associate Vice President for Financial Aid
How to Request Service
Contact the IT Service Center (864.294.3277 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Financial Aid system is available 24 X 7 X 365 except during planned maintenance and upgrades.
There are no charges for this service.
Shared/Department Software Support
- Create ad-hoc reports as requested
- Research trouble call as needed until resolved
- Contact the vendor as needed
- Install updates as provided by the vendor
- Assist in the set-up and implementation of new features
- Develop programs to enhance the Financial Aid functionality
- Functioning infrastructure, network, servers, Unidata, and user interface
- Person reporting problem provides sufficient data to research the problem
Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Completed work requests
- Consulting support
- Complete 95% of ad-hoc reports within 1 day from when work request was submitted
- Resolve 90% of trouble calls within 5 hours from when notified of problem or escalated to vendor within that time
- Complete 95% of update installations no later than one month of update release
- Complete 95% of set-up and installation of new features at most three months from time user and owner agree feature desired
- Complete 90% of program development within 3 months from when an agreement is reached between the requester and owner as to the scope of the project